This list is of things I wish not to forget:
1. I am in love with this poster. It cracks me up every time I look at it! I'm debating whether to get it for myself as an early birthday present or get it for Matthew for his. I'm just not sure how into zombies he is (but then, really, who isn't?).
2. With so many traditional crafts disappearing, this article is a fascinating look into those we're clinging on to. I'm torn between wanting to bring back the Sheffield Knife and making riddles.
3. In the past few weeks, I've let myself get seriously out of shape. I just feel so unhealthy, it's really bugging me. I went for a run this morning, the first since November, and I've been studying this page of yoga poses with great intent.
4. The part of me living in a small flat is really intrigued by this organisation. The part of me that's into gardening is doubly interested.
5. Long live this website. It makes my feminist roar and my femininist glee.